Paper Circulation in The Gurus Company
In recent years, as a result of abnormal changes and global warming, the number of forest fires has increased, consequently, the number of trees has decreased. Trees are the most common ingredient for paper these days. Since it is impossible to control nature, today humanity has undertaken the task of reducing the amount of deforestation, which will protect the environment.
The Gurus company has also been doing its best to protect the environment since its inception. The use of virtual systems is applied in all areas of the organization.
- In 2019, the paper circulation in the organization was 70%, contracts and drafts were signed in full on paper, which complicated and slowed down the work, this way causing damage to the environment.
- From 2020, the paper circulation in the organization decreased by 20%. With the advent of digitalization, the contracts started to be signed electronically, which partially facilitated the work.
- In 2021, in addition to the above, the organization acquired supplementary screens and magnetic flipcharts that simplified, modernized the work of employees, minimizing document circulation.
Nowadays, the company has reduced its paperwork by 80%, and for the remaining 20%, the paper is sent for paper recycling.