Armenia is probably the biggest innovation powerhouse you’ve never heard of, which is why so many people are surprised by the results they achieve when they work with Armenians and Armenian companies.
We have a proud history of innovative excellence. Armenians have been responsible for cutting-edge inventions and creative solutions such as the MRI machine, the ATM, the color TV and automatic transmission.
Armenia is a favorable country for foreign investments in ICT. It offers the following competitive advantages relative to other countries of the region:
- World-class Research and development capabilities in engineering, computer science, physics, and mathematics;
- Well-educated and talented employees with technical skills
- English language proficiency
- The relatively low cost combined with high levels of productivity of Armenian IT specialists
- Huge support to Armenia’s growing IT industry by the Armenian government
- Sustainable and continuous growth of the IT sector;
- Extensive experience with large multinational companies;
Armenian teenagers have a great opportunity to discover a new kind of educational experience at the intersection of technology and design. The TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is a free of charge digital media learning center established in 2011 in Yerevan. The center has provided thousands of students aged 12–18 an open environment where they can use the latest digital tools, learn from media professionals, and explore the intersection of technology and art.
The latest large-scale event in Armenia was WCIT . The World Congress on Information Technology is the largest and among the most high-profile international gatherings of worldwide IT leaders
The world’s leading academics, technologists and entrepreneurs attended WCIT 2019 to take part in reshaping our Future! It was an exceptional chance to expand the network and shape new business opportunities within a group of global leaders.
If you are an investor, give Armenia try and jump on the bandwagon!