The Gurus team is looking for an enthusiastic and organized specialist to complete the open position of Vanadzor Branch Coordinator to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication programs.
- Ensure effective communication between employees.
- Assist employees in the implementation of daily functions.
- Keeping a strong relationship with Team and Management having imagination about current and future activities of the Company.
- Carry out any delivery (document, gift, etc.) or purchase to be sent by the company.
- Control property supply by checking property availability and employee demand.
- Forecast the necessary supplies and register supply orders through market analysis.
- Manage inventory of office supplies and order as needed.
- Ensure all purchases are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage monthly office budget, and ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the company’s local partners.
- Coordinate the duties of the cleaner, guard, gardener, and other administrative employees of the company by the required functions.
- To implement organizational measures during the visits of partners.
- Provide general support and information to customers, and answer phone calls.
- Monitor employee attendance.
- Work schedule planning and control.
- Coordinate training.
- Compilation and management of personal files of the company’s employees and regular updating.
- Organization of team events/Teambuilding/.
- Provision of necessary information related to the HRM department.
- Coordinate business trips.
- Work experience in the given field.
- Knowledge of English.
- Ability to multitask.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Motivation and ability to work in a team environment.
- Problem-solving mindset and attention to detail.
If you meet the requirements, you are welcome to send your CV to email@example.com email. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. We are grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.