The Gurus team is looking for an enthusiastic and organized Business Assistant to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication programs.
- Work with the Director to support all aspects of daily operations.
- Coordinate Director’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, and appointments, composing speeches, and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for external and internal /paper and electronic/ documentation/mailing circulation and maintenance, and records management.
- Organize and facilitate meetings, training sessions, team-building events, parties, celebrations and conferences․
- Coordinate business trips and travel accommodations.
- Coordinate daily administrative activities.
- Time management.
- Strong skills in Business English for negotiations.
- Strong knowledge of English for professional mailing.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong communication skills.
- Motivation and ability to work in a team environment.
- Problem-solving mindset and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel.
If you meet the requirements, you are welcome to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org email. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. We are grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.