The Gurus is seeking a Junior SAS Programmer with experience developing and implementing data management strategies of varying complexity, producing cleaned and client-ready datasets, conducting basic analyses to support technical and project management teams, and supporting the production of technical writing products.
- Perform data conversion between datasets with two different formats according to conversion requirements/specifications, g.
- Converting from Excel data records to SAS datasets, non-CDISC compliant datasets to CDISC compliant datasets.
- Assist in developing SDTM data mapping
- Program SDTM and ADaM datasets according to the approved dataset
- Generate complete and accurate statistical tables, listings, and graphics (TLGs) in accordance with Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and well-defined formats.
- Develop and test SAS programming codes for clinical trial database logical checks and data reports for ongoing data review.
- Perform SDTM CRF annotation (aCRF) or QC activities on aCRFs generated by others.
- Document data and programming information in accordance with SOPs and/or clinical trial sponsor’s specific
- Achieve clinical trial data (raw data, SDTM, and ADaM datasets) and programming documentation in accordance with SOPs and/or clinical trial sponsor’s specific
- At least 1 year of working experience as a Junior SAS Programmer
- Working knowledge of intermediate SAS functions that can be applied immediately to support job requirements.
- Knowledge of basic skills to support the use of SPSS, STATA, or R, desirable
- Survey research background and knowledge are preferred.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate an outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including the ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to fill in the form.