The Mid-level Statistical Programmer provides statistical programming activities for the data preparation and analysis of clinical data. Programmer is responsible for creating all datasets, tables, listings and figures according to the specific project and implementing all programming required for study/project completion.
- Produce SDTM domains and Analysis Data Sets in ADaM based on Implementation Guide and Data Specifications.
- Program analysis datasets, tables, and listings for Phase I to IV clinical trials and submission activities.
- Provide Quality Control for derived datasets and outputs to ensure the output is 100% match after
- Develop and enhance SAS macros for statistical analysis output generation.
- Communicate effectively within a multi-disciplinary project team to prioritize the assigned missions and complete assigned tasks on time
- Support senior members of statistical reporting and program/trial statisticians in maintaining efficient interfaces with internal and external customers.
- 1-2 years of SAS Base experience developing, configuring, and administering SAS solutions.
- Good working knowledge of CDISC SDTM and ADaM Implementation Guidelines.
- Healthcare industry experience
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Flexibility in working with various time zone differences
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills with attention to details
- Knowledge of mathematics and statistics (hypothesis testing, performing full exploratory analysis)
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to fill in the form.